2012年10月18日星期四

zebra ultra chi straightener-a very popular tool for women to become beauty everyday

CHI Pro Hair Dryer Black sale N47

See her intentions, chi straighteners Shuo angry shouted: "Damn it, give me stop!"chi ignored him, straight ahead!As she stepped out of the door of the moment, the whole body was a pull back.Yuqing completely mad, do not care about other people and not to hear."chi, I don't want to insult, I now also not the poor girl, don't you insult.I don't want to let children despise me, you know?"A few years old children despised her, just her head up to the fundamental!

chi flat iron cry and shed bitter tears cried, with a strong hate staring at him."Would you please release me, I have to go!"chi Shuo rude wiped the tears on her face, gnash the teeth in anger and said: "I want to take you home, so late, you like this are not afraid of tramp?"

Damn it, originally wanted to use chi hair dryer against his wife, results, was son of hit.It is ~ ~ is really let chi tags!chi took the lead out of the house door, stood waiting by the side of his car.This time the house opens the door, two harsh light, according to the chi could not open the eyes, put his hand over his face.

http://www.fashionoutletix.com/

没有评论:

发表评论